After this 2week my local dining options expanded two fold. The gem I discovered was a delicious Guangdong / Hong Kong style restaurant that makes dishes I only thought you could find in southern China. My anxiousness is palpable to eat there again.
There were a two occasions where time constraints forced my hand to buy something I had eaten before. However, this was because someone else bought it for me while we were studying. Also, when I was in Hong Kong I ate at a restaurant I visited two years ago in the name of nostalgia. I don't think that counts! Even with those small slip-ups I believe I kept with the spirit of the 2week and made myself try new places during the entirety of the challenge. That was the intent and I found some treasures along the way. Great 2week all around.
2Week or too weak?
2Week complete!
2Week complete!
No comments:
Post a Comment