This last 2Week really opened my eyes to my neighborhood around home and work. Not only did I find delicious food from new places, but I found new streets, new tea shops, stationary shops, and shortcuts. I am surprised by how little I knew of the food and the streets around places I frequently visit.
This 2Week also was excellent for my Chinese. Usually I just fall into the rutt of ordering the same thing at the sameplaces without looking at menus or trying to order something different. This time I had to strech my reading and speaking to order. I hadn't considered my failure to branch out more as an extention of my limited Chinese, but I found in part that it was.
This 2Week had provided me with a better understanding of the places around me, and I now have a much broader set of dinning options. Excellent 2Week!
2Week or too weak?
2Week complete!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment