Of all the 2weeks we have done to date this one made the most lasting impact on me. To have a clean house, a clean living space, is such an invigorating feeling. To come home and not be barraged by a swarm of disgusting scents and sights is liberating. Like living in a new paradigm.
For the 2week I was less careful with my room as the main living space and kitchen that Tom and I share. I was better with my room than usual but not as anal as I was with the shared space. However, I believe I was cleanly enough to complete the 2week.
I will, and I say this with caps, WILL continue this 2week and make it a part of my daily habit. I've done it for 2 weeks and it really wasn't all that difficult. It's just about making cleanliness a consistent behavior.
So happy I did this. So happy Tom and I did this together. It has changed our lives for the better.
2Week or too weak?
2Week complete!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment