It is amazing how something as simple as cleaning up could make such an impact on your life. I've always said before that the cleanliness of my room reflects the stresses of my work week and what place my head is in. I'm starting to think it might have been the other way around now. I have felt mentally more organized and ready to start my day. Coming back to a clean apartment was coming back to a home. Messes bother me now.
This has been a 2Weeking lifestyle that I will be holding myself to continue. I feel more responsible, productive and ready. I really feel that this 2Week has been a big step for me, perhaps one I may look back on as a turning point in my maturity. I ran into people this weekend who told me I look different; older. I told them that I had started making my bed. They understood.
2Week or too weak?
2Week Complete
No comments:
Post a Comment