Here are some top (G-rated...) quotations from my dream journal . Please note I wrote these in a sleepy stupor directly after waking up:
- "I think there were zombie rats, which we were fighting. But I can't fully remember."
- "Dreamed I owned a set of lizards that lived inside a rock wall at my elementary school. Tried to take them out for a Show & Tell. Mommy was very upset with me... had fast multiplying lizards of all sorts - Both looked like hedgehogs."
- "Joined a small posse of raiders headed by Bob and Favrell. Had big sticks, had to salute and call each other names."
- "Groups of people wanted to extend hands across the desert, a line of people across the desert by holding hands."
- "Recurring image of acid politics"
- "Teaching in a post-apocalypse, Hedgehogs teaching little kids w/ Kristin - none of them remember anything, kids turn into hedgehogs"
- "Getting a comb by being hit by a bus."
- "At a scouting conference in a hick-town... then I got to the conference where these thugs start killing people. They get shot and blown up, my left molar is killing me and it's split down the middle, need to see a dentist.
- " 'Healthcare' shower had a 'seduce' function. Talked to Gran about going to Kowloon."
In sum, I loved this 2week. On a number of occasions I turned over after waking up and was too lazy to write down my dreams. I could have been better at it, but for the most part I think I deserve a 2week complete!
2Week or too weak?
2Week Complete
No comments:
Post a Comment