I enjoy writing and I find that it can be an enjoyable and sometimes cathartic experience. I don't have a great ability for staying on task when I write, and I find myself either providing way too much detail or wanting to blurt out information in list form. I tried writing a few things, the most notable being about subculture in Taipei. I enjoyed fleshing out some ideas, but at the end of the day it was all over analytical with no real narrative or direction. I enjoy short stories a great deal, but I think I'm far away from writing my own. I guess like with everything, I just need more practice. I hadn't written for a while, and it was nice to reignite a little spark in this area.
My schedule has been in so much turmoil lately that I found myself not able to complete the 2Week every night. I came to the realization that I need to plan out my 2Weeks better - If I want to keep 2Weeking then I need strategy. Some plan of action to better commit myself to this project that I feel strongly about. Possible 2Weeking planning form on the way.
2Week or Weekend?
Weekend
No comments:
Post a Comment